Saturday, June 16, 2012

DeNami Addict Challenge #2 - Entry #2


ENTRY # 2


As a reminder, or in case you just started here, this is the challenge information.

(while you don't have to use these exact colors, we ask that you keep them as close as possible)

For this challenge, there is only one requirement:
1) Create a card/project based off of the theme.
You don't have to use  DeNami stamps or other DeNami products, but if you have some, we'd sure love to see them!! You may enter up to 3 projects.



I am having so much fun now that I finally get to use my stamping stuff!  I get three entries and I am going to use them all!




This is my second try.  I used the same sage and lavender cardstock as in my first card. The stamps are DeNami Design N128 Three Line Border for my vase, the flowers are from Stampin' Up! 'Springtime Stems' set, and the sentiment is TPC Studio 'Greetings'.  Ink is Marvy LePlume II markers No. 85 mocha and No. 15 olive green, and Stampit Purple ink pad.  The ribbon is Ribbon Trends - Polka Dot brn and I used The Paper Studio Ribbon Glue.  The frame is Pages N Memories Die Cuts - Bookplates in amethyst.  Last but not least I used the Quickie Glue Pen and DeNami Sparklets Sampler - All That Glitters for the flower centers and the vase top.

Please come back for the third card when I get it done!  Comments are always welcome!
Bye for now!

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Ohh how darling! Love how you used one of my very fave stamps, the three line border. Thanks for joining us again and I can't wait to see your 3rd card :)

    ReplyDelete