Thursday, June 7, 2012

Welcome to the beginning!

Wow!  I've done it.  I have joined what seems to be the rest of the world and created my own blog.  :D
My main reason for creating a blog is Rubber Stamps. I have been wanting to join other bloggers I have been reading and get in on the stamping contests, etc.  This is day one (or actually night one because it's midnight.)  My posts may not be kept up regularly or frequently.  I'll just have to wait and see how this goes.
So, as for my interest in rubber stamping, I have been collecting supplies for around 10 years.  I haven't gotten much stamping done because I didn't have much time due to jobs I've had and I had no place to work on projects.  I am currently at a place in my life that is bad in some ways but good in other ways.  I was laid off just about a year ago when my position was eliminated where I worked.  That's the bad part.  That's also the good part!  While I am looking for a job (like a large part of the rest of the US) I have been taking advantage of some of my time off by attending 'make it, take it' days at a local stamping store.  Twice each month I get the opportunity to work on getting the creative part of my brain working.  I have also been working on getting a room set up to be able to do crafting so I can start using all the cool things I have been collecting for 10 years.  I keep getting surprised when I find something I forgot I had.  It's like Christmas every time I work on my room!
As I get cards made, I will post them for everyone to see.  I welcome your comments, please be nice.  :)   Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted.  This is my happy space so lets all be happy!
I have some settings to work on so that's it for tonight.  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment