Friday, June 15, 2012

DeNami Addict Challenge #2

Today I'm posting a card I'm entering in the DeNami Addict Challenge #2.  Here is the information for the challenge.


(while you don't have to use these exact colors, we ask that you keep them as close as possible)

For this challenge, there is only one requirement:
1) Create a card/project based off of the theme.
You don't have to use  DeNami stamps or other DeNami products, but if you have some, we'd sure love to see them!! You may enter up to 3 projects.

This is the card I have come up with.



The cardstock I had on hand and I don't know the brand name. I used brown shimmer cardstock for the card, amethyst and sage cardstock for the layers and lavender cardstock for the elephants scalloped circle, which was made from a Marvy 2" punch. I used Fiskers Layer Away Dots stamps for the stamped circles and squares. The ink is Stampit Purple and the brown is stamped with a brown ink pad but it didn't come out as dark as I wanted so I went over the dots by hand with a Marvy LePlume II No. 85 mocha marker.  The elephant is from DeNami Trifly set of 3 animal stamps (elephant, zebra and lion.) The sentiment is TPC Studio Greetings clear stamps.  The ribbon is from Ribbon Trends - Pnk/Grn/Brn Dots and I used The Paper Studio Ribbon Glue to adhere it.  I used a Quickie Glue Pen and DeNami Sparklets Sampler - All That Glitters glitter for the glittered circle and dots on the amethyst cardstock.





That's it for now.  Comments are welcome.  Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh gosh, I'm so happy you got your blog worked out!

    This card is too cute...love all the circles and the offset panels. Don't ya just love that quickie glue pen? I can't live without mine :)

    Thanks so much for joining our challenge on DeNami Addict!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks to your help I made it! Also, Yes! I love the quickie glue pen. That was my first time using it even though I've had it since last June when I picked it up from DeNami at the Collinsville, IL stamp convention. I've been 'collecting' forever and am finally getting to use all my things. !!! Since I'm allowed 3 entries I will probably hit my limit cos I'm having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete